Frequently Asked Questions - General
1. When is the application deadline?
Applications are available only in the online format and will be available at our website www.christuniversity.in. Kindly refer application deadline under each programme
2. Can I obtain the application form from the Admission Office at the campus?
No application is issued or received in person at Campus. There is no other centre across issuing application forms. Application forms can be accessed online from the following link.
3. How do I know that you have received my application and supporting documents?
The status of your application can be tracked on the web site by typing your application number and Date of birth. You will be intimated through email once we receive the supporting documents and application to the email given by you on the application form. Kindly provide valid email IDs and mobile numbers in the application to enable us to reach you faster.
4. I do not have a mobile number. How do I give my contact mobile number?
If you do not have a mobile number, kindly provide us the nearest contact mobile number.
5. When will I hear if my application has been successfully processed?
Your application would be successful only after we receive the supporting documents from you within 7 working days from the date of online submission of the Application Form.Kindly refer under each programme regarding the last date for receiving applications online and for receipt of supporting documents
6. Should I send Original or Photocopies of the supporting documents?
Do not send any original marks cards but carry them with you when you come for the Personal Interview. Kindly send the photocopies of the original certificates/marks cards, copy of SBI Application Fee Challan and Passport size Photograph.
7. Is the Application Fee refundable if my form reaches the University after the Deadline?
The fee for the application form is non-refundable and your application will not be processed further if it reaches us after the deadline.
8. Will the application fee be refunded if I withdraw the application or do not attend the Entrance test or Personal Interview? The fee for application form is non-refundable. Once the application forms are submitted, the form will be processed on receipt of supporting documents. If the candidate does not appear for Entrance test or Personal Interview, the application/applicant stands cancelled.
9. Where can I pay the Application Fee?
You can pay the Application Fee with the filled-in SBI Application Fee Challan to any Core Banking Branch of State Bank of India .
10. Will you accept a DD for the application Fee? Only International Student/Foreign National Category Students can apply with a DD taken for USD $.55.Other students should follow the steps given in the “Admission Guidelines” section of each programme.
11. Where will I get the Journal number for the SBI Application Fee Challan? After paying the application fee at the bank, ask the bank staff to give the Journal number.
12. Can I pay the application fee for more than one course/programme with one downloaded challan? No. Fill separate challans for each course/programme. Select only one code and one course per challan.
13. How do I process the online application form or submit the form online? Kindly refer the Admission Guidelines section under each programme.
14. Should I pay the Bank Commission for the Application fee transaction?
Yes. The Bank’s commission amount of Rs.20/-(Rupees Twenty only) has to be paid as per State Bank of India.
15. Can I directly transfer the fee from my bank account to Christ University SBI account?
No. You need to fill the challan and receive the Journal number from the bank. Your application will not be processed with out the journal number.
16. Should I submit or send the SBI application fee challan to University?
Yes. You should send one copy of the SBI application fee challan after the transaction, along with the supporting documents.