1. The working day is divided into two sessions, the forenoon session of 4 periods and afternoon session of 2 periods. Attendance is marked at the commencement of the class. Latecomers, therefore, though permitted to attend class by the teacher concerned, will not be given attendance.
2. Every student must have the prescribed textbooks, laboratory records, dissecting instruments etc.
3. No student shall absent himself/herself from classes without the prior permission of the Vice Chancellor.
4. Students must have a minimum of 85% attendance to be permitted to write the examinations. Leave application will be accepted only if the actual attendance is above 75%.
5. Students who are absent from classes for 2 weeks or more at a stretch without the permission of the Vice Chancellor obtained in writing, will be considered to have left the university.
6. Students remaining absent for more than 2 days for any reasons (personal, co/extracurricular activities) have to submit the leave form duly signed within ten days of the leave period.
7. When absence is caused by unforeseen events, application for leave must be submitted to the Vice Chancellor as early as possible and certainly not later than 3 days after return to the university.
8. Application for leave of absence may be rejected by the Vice Chancellor if he is not satisfied with the genuineness.
9. If the application for leave of absence is accepted, the student will be issued a form, which she/he has to fill in and get the number of periods engaged during a leave of absence along with the signature of the teacher concerned. The duly filled in form along with the original leave letter is to be submitted back to the Vice Chancellor within 3 days after the leave letter has been accepted.
10. Tests are held periodically in every subject. Attendance cum progress report of the examination will be given to the student. Students are responsible to show their report to their parents.
11. The attendance and progress report of each student is available at www.christuniversity.in (parents can access it and monitor their children using the password given to each student), parents can get the user name and password, in case of any difficulty, from email@example.com
12. Students must not join any club or society or involve in any engagements that would interfere with the studies without the prior permission of the Vice Chancellor. They will not be permitted to play in any team against the university.
13. Students are forbidden to organize and attend any meeting within the university, or collect money for any purpose or to circulate among the students any notice or petition of any kind or paste it on the university notice board without the written permission of the Vice Chancellor.
14. Active participation in politics not compatible with the academic life of students and as such students are not expected to indulge in public activities, which are of a political nature.
15. Students will not be permitted to make complaints in a body or present any collective petition but are welcome to present their case, if any, either individually or through their proper representatives.
16. Students can park their four-wheelers inside the university campus only on payment of the prescribed fees.