SAARC Psychiatric Association
San Francisco, USA
American Psychological Association, USA
Association with Professional Bodies:
* International Affiliate, American Psychological Association, USA
* Student Member,California Association of Marriage and Family Therapist, CA, USA
Honours and Awards:
* International Travel Award (2007), American Psychological Association, WA, USA
* Gold medal, MA Psychology, Tribhuvan University
* Alcoholism and Chemical Dependency, 15 credits hours, Bethany University, CA, October 2009
* Protecting Human Research Participants, Web based training course, The National Institute of Health, July 2009
* Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI by Cornell University) workshop, EMQ Families First, Campbell, California, July, 2009
* Prevent Harassment and Discrimination, Rebekah Children's Services, Awarded by LawRoom, July 2009
* Recognize and Report Child Abuse, Rebekah Children's Services, Awarded by LawRoom, July 2009
* Domestic Violence workshop, 15 credit hours, Bethany University, California, USA, September 2008
* The Phenomenon of School Bullying workshop, New Era, Kathmandu, Nepal, 2007
* Geographical Information System (GIS) based psychological research, workshop, APA-Advanced Training Institute, San Francisco, USA, 2007
* Advanced Training in SPSS, University Grants Commission, Nepal, 2007
* Completed neuropsychological testing of patients at Norvic-Escorts International Hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal, under the supervision of Prof. Upendra P. Devkota, FRCS , 2006
* Three months clinical internship at Department of Psychiatry, Norvic-Escorts International Hospital Psychiatric OPD,
* Under the supervision of Sharad Man Tamrakar, MD, 2006
* One month practicum at Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal, 2005
* Tamrakar, S., & Adhikari, K. (2008). A Study of Anxiety and Depression in Tension Headache and Hypertensive Patient Paper presented at the Conference of World Psychiatric Association.
* Adhikari, K. (2007). Dealing with attention disorders. The Himalayan Times.
* Adhikari, K., Tamrakar, S., Regmi, M. P., & Joyti, R. (2006). Study of impact of vipassana on anxiety and depression Paper presented at the Second SAARC level conference of SAARC Psychiatirc Association.
* Adhikari, K. (2006). Motivational conflicts and frustration. Prahari, 1(1).
* Adhikari, K. (2005). Tension headache and hypertension: Study of anxiety and depression in psychophysiological disorders Unpublished Experimental, Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu. (Link to the full text:
* Adhikari, K. (2005). Sadism in sexuality. Monodarpan, 1(1), 12-15.
* Adhikari, K. (2005). A review of Yakolev's model of neurobehavioral anatomy. Paper presented at the Conference of Central Association of Psychology Students
* Tamrakar, S.,& Adhikari, K. (2006). Study of negative thoughts in hypertensive patients Paper presented at the Third National conference of Nepalese Psychiatric Association.
Articles in Journals
|Sl.No. ||Title || |
Name of Journal / Vol. No / Issue No / Page Nos
|1 ||Study of Effect of Vipassana on Anxiety and Depression || International Journal of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences / 2(6) / / - || 2163-1956 || 30/11/2012 |
|2 ||Rethinking Human Values || NeuroQuantology / 10(4) / / - || || 01/12/2012 |
|3 ||Association between emotional intelligence and marital quality of married couples || International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences / 2(12) / / - || 2249-5894 || 01/12/2012 |
|Sl.No. ||Name of Conference || |
|1 ||XXII Annual Convention of National Academy of Psychology || Kishor Adhikari, & Ankur Madan || Christ University, Bangalore || |
|2 ||XXII Annual Convention of National Academy of Psychology || Fouzia Siddique, & Kishor Adhikari || || |
|3 ||XXII Annual Convention of National Academy of Psychology || Sabornee Karmakar, & Kishor Adhikari || Christ University, Bangalore || |
|4 ||Annual conference on interdiciplnary approaches to social responsibility, emperical evidences of best practices || Kishor Adhikari || Christ University, Bangalore || |
|5 ||Annual conference on interdiciplnary approaches to social responsibility, emperical evidences of best practices || Meha Tiwari & Kishor Adhikari || Christ University, Bangalore || |
|Sl.No. ||Title || |
|1 ||Concept mapping of issues of students? life in university || Kishor Adhikari || || |